четверг, 24 сентября 2026 г.

Just listen ... Part 16 Soul (2026) FLAC


 Жанр: Blues, Blues Rock, Soul, Ballads

Количество треков: 30

Время звучания: 02:41:32

Формат|Качество: FLAC | Lossless

Треклист:

01 - Crossroads Records - The Arc Still Traces

02 - Luna Brooks - I Don’t Need Your Control

03 - Morgan Rita - I Won't Live Small Anymore

04 - Diva Luna - One More Day

05 - Luna Brooks - You Lost Me Long Ago

06 - Morgan Rita - The Weight No One Sees

07 - Luna Brooks - I Knew Before You Told Me

08 - Morgan Luna - You Let Me Disappear Slowly

09 - Morgan Rita - I Don't Wait By the Door Anymore

10 - Jolie Morgan - Hate Me If You Want

11 - Luna Brooks - You Never Came Back

12 - Morgan Rita - Time Left Your Name

13 - Luna Brooks - One Last Dance

14 - Morgan Luna - Don’t Let Me Cry Alone

15 - Morgan Rita - I Won’t Disappear for Love

16 - Gloria Gaynor, Morgan Luna - I Will Survive

17 - Luna Brooks - Love Me Not Slowly

18 - Morgan Rita - You Were Always Home

19 - Luna Brooks - A Voice Within Me

20 - Morgan Rita - I Belong to Me

21 - Synnos - I Don't Believe Your Love

22 - Ben E. King, Morgan Luna - Stand By Me

23 - Luna Brooks - This Old Soul

24 - Morgan Rita - The Quiet Place Between Our Hearts

25 - Jolie Morgan - No More Tears for You

26 - Luna Brooks - Something in Me Still Stands

27 - Morgan Rita - Love Me... Not So Slowly

28 - Luna Brooks - Don’t Let Me Down

29 - Morgan Luna - Midnight Liar Man

30 - Morgan Rita - Lay This Weight Down


Download|Скачать (1.81 GB):

https://turbobit.net/p5sac5qwk3mk/uugs0g6gkjvqu19r.rar.html

https://uploady.io/ji1so3dbe8h6

https://trbt.cc/t1mdnbir6lyq/23o1dhkggq08nojy.rar.html

https://nitroflare.com/view/A239A644C793FF6/g41gqid7p6md6q22.rar

https://katfile.ws/21c14xz8y8vr

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Just listen ... Part 16 Soul (2026) FLAC

 Жанр: Blues, Blues Rock, Soul, Ballads Количество треков: 30 Время звучания: 02:41:32 Формат|Качество: FLAC | Lossless